Sales and Service Engineer
About this Role
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled individual to join our team as a Sales and Service Engineer. In this role, you will be responsible for both driving sales growth and providing exceptional service to our clients. The ideal candidate should have a strong technical background, excellent communication skills, and a proven track record in sales and customer support.
Sales & Service Engineer will also be responsible for technical training and assistance to- channel partners, service franchisee and end customer’s staff.
Why consider this Opportunity?
You would join us at a pivotal moment in the medical devices sector, poised to surge from $11 billion to a staggering $50 billion by 2030. As a frontrunner fueled by the Make in India initiative, Noccarc offers a unique opportunity to be part of a team driving monumental industry growth.
We deeply value the commitment of our team and have tailored attractive Incentive Schemes. This program is designed not only to recognize your hard work and dedication but also to potentially double your earnings, aligning your success with ours.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities to achieve sales targets.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Conduct product presentations and demonstrations to showcase the value of our solutions.
- Collaborate with sales team to develop and implement effective sales strategies.
- Prepare and submit sales proposals, quotes, and contracts.
- Stay updated on industry trends and competitor activities to inform sales strategies.
- Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance, and repair on designated equipment.
- Completing Preventative Maintenance and field modifications.
- Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times.
- Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner.
- Maintaining daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up.
- Maintaining tools and test equipment and ensuring they are properly calibrated.
- Meeting Health and Human Services, Environmental Health, and Safety and/or all other applicable regulatory requirements.
- Utilizing the escalation process to resolve customer service delivery issues.
- Identifying and participating in sales opportunities such as new contracts, contract renewals and system sales.
- Working as a member of the local team to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts within assigned area.
- The ability to lift and carry a toolbox that can weigh up to 25 kgs.
- Bachelor’s degree, Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, Electronics Engineering, equivalent associate degree with 2 or more years’ experience in servicing medical equipment, i.e., Respicare equipment (Ventilators, HFNC’s, BIPAP, CPAP), Diagnostic Imaging equipment, Critical care equipment (Patient Monitors, Defibrillators, ECG Machines etc.)
- High School Diploma/GED and 10 or more years’ experience servicing medical equipment, i.e., Respiratory Segment (Ventilators, HFNC’s, BIPAP, CPAP), Diagnostic Imaging equipment, critical care equipment (Patient Monitors, Defibrillators, ECG Machines etc.)
- Five years or more work experience in the ICU Medical Equipment industry. People who have dealt with Respiratory Medical Equipment will be preferred.
- Must have experience two or more years in diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electromechanical, and/or electronic equipment.
- Proficient level of computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex Clinical and technical issues in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment.
- Resourceful, with the ability to work independently.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task activities with shifting priorities. Able to work productively in a pressurized environment.
- Ethical and trustworthy.