Mechanical Design Engineer II
About this Role
The role involves overseeing the entire developmental lifecycle of modules and platforms for complex electromechanical products in the medical equipment industry. This includes concept creation, detailed design, prototyping, testing, validation, and transitioning to production.
Why consider this Opportunity?
You would join us at a pivotal moment in the medical devices sector, poised to surge from $11 billion to a staggering $50 billion by 2030. As a frontrunner fueled by the Make in India initiative, Noccarc offers a unique opportunity to be part of a team driving monumental industry growth.
We deeply value the commitment of our team and have tailored attractive Incentive Schemes. This program is designed not only to recognize your hard work and dedication but also to potentially double your earnings, aligning your success with ours.
- Generate design concepts considering requirements, constraints, and engineering specifics, creating 3D models, 2D drawings, and BOMs.
- Analyze and break down product requirements into actionable system design and engineering requirements.
- Identify and address cross-functional gaps, finding creative solutions for integration issues.
- Conduct material selection, manufacturing process trials, and collaborate with suppliers for samples and pilot lots.
- Perform engineering calculations, simulations, and optimize designs for performance, weight, and cost.
- Collaborate with Industrial Designers to ensure product usability and aesthetic requirements are met.
- Verify product performance, reliability, and safety.
- Provide technical support for production, develop operating procedures, safety protocols, and maintenance plans.
- Prepare product reports and documentation.
- Participate in sourcing and managing of engineering relationships with suppliers.
- B.E. or B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering or similar fields.
- 5-10 years of experience in fields like Medical Device, Automotive, Robotics or similar.
- Past work experience in SAE, BAJA and Robocon is a plus.
- Must have conceptualised, designed, and fabricated a complete mechanical subsystem for an electromechanical product.